Opticoat Scion FR-S Raleigh Treatment – Ultramarine Monogram
Opticoat Scion FR-S Raleigh Treatment
Vehicle Treatment: Scion FR-S Monogram Ultramarine New Car Opticoat Treatment. Vehicle was in great condition, clay revealed the worst areas being the front hood, roof, and trunk line. Some shipping residue on the exhaust tips and wheels, easily polished out. HD Adapt compound was needed on the rear trunk area.
Products & Process:
- Cleaning: Foam Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Griot’s Garage Wheel Cleaner
- Tires: HiTemp Tire Cleaner, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Prima Nero
- Clayed with Optimum No Rinse & Blue Medium Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Polish: HD Adapt in various areas, Optimum Hyper Polish
- Protect: Optimum Opticoat
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch, Menzerna Top Inspection
- Exhaust Tips & Wheels: Optimum Metal Polish
- Interior: Optimum Power Clean, Optimum Protectant Plus
This Scion FR-S was in amazing condition and just needed a light cleanse. Citrus foam wash and claybar to ensure the paintwork was very clean. Optimum Hyper Polish and HD Adapt were used to correct the surface for Opticoat. Vehicle was in for two days to ensure proper curing and preparation.
CarPro Perl on all trim and vinyl. Optimum Protectant Plus on Interior Surfaces. Borla exhaust pipes were thorough polished as with the wheels.