Opti Coat Pro
Opti Coat Pro – Ultimate Paint Protection
What is Opti Coat Pro?
Opti-Coat Pro is a hard wearing, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H) and protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts. The Opti-Coat Pro pre-polymer cross links, and forms a continuous protective film on the painted surface it is applied to, similar to a single component isocyanate that forms a clear coat finish. Opti-Coat Pro has better chemical resistance, scratch & mar resistance, and release properties than any automotive paint coating in use. It provides permanent protection for all modern factory paints and can also be used to protect metal and hard plastic surfaces.
Why Opti Coat Pro?
- coating is hydrophobic, glossy, and hard wearing extra layer of protection
- protection from contamination such as bugs, bird droppings, acid, tree sap
- faster drying & easy maintenance from dust & dirt
- coating is swirl, scratch, and marring resistant
- minimizes oxidation and UV damage
- avoid having to wax your vehicle
- 5 year warranty card registered with Optimum Car Care against failure
- Made in Memphis, USA by Optimum Polymer Technologies
Other Features of Opti Coat Pro
- One of the earliest and longest recorded protective coating on the automotive market
- Not a rebranded product by a marketing company
- Designed by a chemist with background in polymers and automotive paint formulations
- Optimum Polymer Technologies offers a huge product line up to ensure your investment is properly cared for.
- Easy one coat application, no need to UV infrared cure or do multiple layers. Coating fully cures in 30 days with humidity.
- Coating can be removed and reapplied to sustain factory clear coat
- Save your car paint life with Opti Coat Pro for durable long lasting protection
How Much for Opti Coat Pro?
Rates start at: Small Sedan/Coupe $975 . Midsize/Small SUV $1175 . Large SUV/Van $1375