Improve Driver Visibility with Opti-Glass Pro! Optimum Opti-Glass Pro is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces to form a durable, hydrophobic coating that provides long term protection to glass and other silica based surfaces and to increase chip resistance, scratch and mar resistance and protect from water staining.
Opti-Glass Pro provides increased chip resistance and will dramatically improve the drivers vision when driving in poor weather conditions with water being repelled from the surface at significantly lower speed than other products on the market. Opti-Glass Pro provides unmatched durability with multi-year protection.
How Does Opti-Glass Pro Work?
Opti-Glass Pro works by creating an extremely high contact angle between the glass surface and water. This superhydrophobic surface means that the water droplets struggle to cling to the windscreen and roll off or are blown off as air passes over the vehicle. This enhances the performance of your windscreen wipers or negates the need to use them at all! Additionally, Opti-Glass Pro can increase windscreen chip resistance by increasing what is known as the coefficient of friction. This means, as an object comes in contact with the windscreen at speed, it is more likely to be deflected than to damage the glass.
Opti-Glass Pro Benefits:
- durable chip resistance for longer windshield life
- hydrophobic properties nature that avoids dirt, etching, and staining
- locks in factory look for clear visibility
- lowers need for windshield wipers as water repels away
Opti-Glass Pro Lifespan
- Physical wear from windshield wipers and chemical exposure (wiper fluid) decrease the lifespan, however expect 10000-30000 miles
- You can maintain coating properties with Opti-Coat Clean & Protect or consumer Opti-Glass Clean & Protect
OPTI-GLASS PRO APPLICATION:
- There is an extra cost for extensive cleaning to prepare the surface adequately (water spots, embedded dirt, stubborn contamination)
- Application requires 30 minutes, then can be released to any elements.
- Glass surfaces are deep cleaned, clay barred, polished, stripped with a specialized prep agent
HOW MUCH FOR OPTI-GLASS PRO?
- Pricing Starts at $100 for windshield
- Window sides, sunroofs, and rear glass by quote.
Liquid Finish Detailing is an Authorized Installer having attended Optimum Polymer Technologies Optimization Training.