Correction & Opticoat Raleigh, Cary, Durham: 2008 Mini Cooper Dark Blue
Chose us for your Opticoat Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Durham source!
Up for detail a 2008 Mini Cooper for an Opticoat installation. Paint was aggressively corrected, then sealed with Opticoat 2.0 for the ultimate protection available.
- Wash – Bath with Optimum Wash, Optimum Power Clean – Pre Wash/Prep Paint.
- Decontamination – Nanoskin Towel with Optimum No Rinse & CarPro IronX
- Wheels – Optimum Power Clean various brushes. CarPro IronX x3 & Clayed
- Polish – 3 Stages with:
- Surfbuf R Series Microfingers Pads
- Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound
- Meguiars Ultra-Cut Compound M105
- SF 4000 Menzerna
- SF4500 Menzerna
- Protection- Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Prewipe with Alcohol, Optimum No Rinse, CarPro Eraser
- Wheels – Optimum Metal Polish & Optimum Opticoat 2.0
- Windows – CarPro Ceriglass,Optimum Opticoat 2.0, & Optimum OptiSeal
- Trim – CarPro Perl
- Interior: Vacuumed, Optimum Power Clean, Einszett Plastik-reiniger, Optimum Plus Protectant
- Misc Products: Optimum OptiClean, Finish Kare 425, Optimum Metal Polish
Plenty of deep marring.
Corner pillar needing some correction.
Cleared up with a DA & M105, P085RD to deal with the soft surface.
After initial compound stage, inspected with CMS3500
Sun decided not to play for after pictures after all the hard work. Opticoat looks pretty decent!
Properly treated paint, coated with Opticoat.