New Car Treatment: 2014 Jaguar F Type R British Racing Green
This beautiful 2014 F Type R was treated to a basic new car preparation. Paint levels looked uniform and no significant issues were seen besides tending to some horrible dealership dressing.
– front hood & area prepped for full paint protection film, paint was safely clayed and cleaned
– full paint and glass protection with Optiseal & Blackfire Wet Diamond for conventional gloss
– exhaust pipes polished, wheels deep cleaned to remove any packaging residue.
PRODUCTS & PROCESS:
- Cleaning: Optimum Power Clean & Optimum No Rinse
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Tires: Meguiars APC+, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing
- Clayed with Nanoskin Glide & Optimum Opti-Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Car Soap & Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Protect: Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant Optimum Opti-Seal.
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Wheels: Prima Hydro & HD Express
- Many hours spent with q-tips and towels to remove all the wax residue throughout every crack / seems on the vehicle.
- Interior: Leather Master Protection Cream & Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces. Full Vacuum & Dusting
- Trim & Tire: Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing & Ultima Tire & Trim Gel
- Exhaust Pipe: Optimum Metal Polish
- Windows: Sonax Window Cleaner & Sprayaway Glass Cleaner
- Rupes Big Foot LHR 21ES Random Orbital Polisher with 5.5 BackingPlate & Washer Mod
- Solo 418 1 Liter Pressure Sprayer
- Buff & Shine Pads, Rupes Pads
- Griots Garage Random Orbital Polisher
- Wheel Woolie, Swissvax Wheel Brush, OXO Bottle Brush
- Microfiber Mitt, Sheepskin Wash Mitt
RESULTS & PICTURES: