Paint Enhancement: 2012 BMW 135i Jet Black
BMW 135i Jet Black Paint Enhancement
BMW 135i Jet Black for a basic paint enhancement. Minor micro marring and light swirls. Vehicle definitely deep scratched from the dealership car wash (most RIDS evident along the fenders). We attended to a few pigtails and minor swirling without being too aggressive for the early miles on this vehicle.
Trunk Compounding & Leveling via MF Cutting Pads & M100 Compound
Paint Polished with Hyper Polish
Wheel Restore – Tar Removal with Tarminator
HD Express – Exhaust Pipes, Wheel Jams, Clear Bra, Misc Painted Areas
Blue Jean Dye Removal/Dirt Transfer with basic leather cleaners & sealing before dye migration.
PRODUCTS & PROCESS:
- Cleaning: Foam Optimum Power Clean, Meguiars Hyper Wash & Optimum No Rinse
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Tires: Meguiars APC+, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing
- Clayed with Nanoskin Glide & Optimum Opti-Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Car Soap & Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Polish: Optimum Hyper Polish , Meguiars Pro Speed Compound M100 , HD Adapt
- Protect: HD Speed, Menzerna Power Lock , Optimum Opti-Seal.
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Stoner Tarminator & 3m Adhesive Remover
- Wheels: Prima Hydro & HD Express
- Many hours spent with q-tips and towels to remove all the wax residue throughout every crack / seems on the vehicle.
- Interior: Optimum Power Clean & Optimum Plus Protectant on Vinyl, Rubber, Misc Surfaces. Full Vacuum & Dusting
- Trim: Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing
- Exhaust Pipe: Optimum Metal Polish
- Windows: Sonax Window Cleaner & Sprayaway Glass Cleaner
- Rupes Big Foot LHR 21ES Random Orbital Polisher with 5.5 BackingPlate & Washer Mod
- Solo 418 1 Liter Pressure Sprayer
- Buff & Shine Pads, Rupes Pads
- Griots Garage Random Orbital Polisher
- Wheel Woolie, Swissvax Wheel Brush, OXO Bottle Brush
- Microfiber Mitt, Sheepskin Wash Mitt
RESULTS & PICTURES: