Paint Enhancement: 2003 Boxster Lapis Blue
One step paint enhancement to improve the appearance of this low mileage Boxster. Noted front bumper and rear bumper repaint. Huge polish/compound issues from the previous body shop which left a lot of work getting residue out of every gap and edge. Plenty of swirling on the top of all surfaces from a rotary. We stripped off the old silicone based dressing and ensured a proper finish.
This owner had previous issues with another detail shop that had burnt into the clearcoat, happy to say the end result was a great revival! Our next approach for this vehicle will be to deep clean the leather, carpet, and overall interior sanitization.
PRODUCTS & PROCESS:
- Cleaning: Foam Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean, Meguiars Hyper Wash
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Tires: HiTemp Tire Cleaner, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing
- Clayed with Nanoskin Glide & Yellow Erazer Medium Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Car Soap & Optimum OptiClean
- Polish: M205 Meguiars, Optimum Hyper Polish
- Protect: HD Speed, HD Poxy
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Stoner Tarminator & 3m Adhesive Remover
- Wheels: Prima Hydro & HD Express
- rear license plate area bracket removed, cleaned, polished, and sealed with Optimum Opti-Seal.
- Many hours spent with q-tips and towels to remove all the wax residue throughout every crack / seems on the vehicle.
- Trim: Prima Nero & Ultima Tire & Trim
- Rupes Big Foot LHR 21ES Random Orbital Polisherwith 5.5 BackingPlate & Washer Mod
- Solo 418 1 Liter Pressure Sprayer
- Buff & Shine Pads, Rupes Pads
- Griots Garage Random Orbital Polisher
- Wheel Woolie, Swissvax Wheel Brush, OXO Bottle Brush
- Microfiber Mitt, Sheepskin Wash Mitt
RESULTS & PICTURES: