New Car Opticoat: 2014 BMW 528 Space Grey Ultimate Protection
BMW 528i Sedan Space Grey New Car Opticoat Treatment. Vehicle was in great condition, clay absolutely necessary to remove the overall dirt within the paint from traveling. Some shipping residue on the wheels, easily polished out. Color tone of this Space Grey was a tiny bit off from what we’re use to. Client requested Opticoat to wheels and OptiGlass, both added with minor preparation. We also discussed putting down some special Leather Master Protection Cream for the Napa leather. Beautiful metallic flake and gloss thanks to Opticoat.
Products & Process:
- Cleaning: Foam Chemical Guys Citrus Wash, Optimum Power Clean
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Tires: HiTemp Tire Cleaner, Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution, CarPro Perl
- Clayed with Optimum No Rinse & Blue Medium Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Liquid Finish’s Special “Super Clean” Solution
- Polish: Optimum Hyper Polish
- Protect: Optimum Opticoat, Optimum OptiGlass
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, Meguiars Last Touch, Menzerna Top Inspection
- Exhaust Tips & Wheels: Optimum Metal Polish
- Interior: Optimum Power Clean, Optimum Protectant Plus
- Leather: Leather Master Protection Cream & Leather Master Vital
Facebook 528i Opticoat for more in depth commentary
Results & Pictures:
Decent tire shine from BMW Spartanburg Performance Delivery, we were picky and wanted to strip it down for CarPro Perl.
After a couple of outside checks to ensure no residue or streaks. We checked the windows and tires to make all the minor details right on point.