New Car Coating: BMW M4 Black Sapphire
A beautiful beast of a car:BMW M4 Black Sapphire Black on Black! We had our hands full, so early morning commute and treatment to this beauty. Not too many issues for a black vehicle, but we definitely had to spot level a few areas. Final notes:
- Hyper Polish, then M205 with MF Finishing Disc to remedy deep rids from the factory
- Hand polish all the intricate curves and paint groves
- Optimum Opti Coat All Paint.
- Interior wipedown & dressing removal from sides of door. Ugly dealership dressings are bad1
Vehicle was in great shape, just needed a thorough cleaning and coating. We set this client up with proper wash tools and the finest Korean microfibers!
PRODUCTS & PROCESS:
- Cleaning: Optimum Power Clean, Optimum No Rinse
- Wheels & Wells: Optimum Power Clean various brushes, Optimum No Rinse
- Clayed with Nanoskin Glide & Optimum Opti-Clay
- Door & Trunk Jams: Optimum OptiClean
- Polish: M205 Meguiars, Optimum Hyper Polish, AmeriRocks, M100.
- Pre Prep Coating – Menzerna Top Inspection
- Paint Coating: Optimum Opti Coat
- Window: Optimum OptiSeal
- Various Products: Optimum OptiClean, HD Express
- Wheels: Optimum Opti Coat
- Many hours spent with q-tips and towels to remove all the wax residue throughout every crack / seems on the vehicle.
- Rupes Big Foot LHR 21ES Random Orbital Polisherwith 5.5 BackingPlate & Washer Mod
- Solo 418 1 Liter Pressure Sprayer
- Buff & Shine Pads, Rupes Pads
- Griots Garage Random Orbital Polisher
- Wheel Woolie, Swissvax Wheel Brush, OXO Bottle Brush
- Microfiber Mitt, Sheepskin Wash Mitt
- Special LED Lighting
RESULTS & PICTURES: